Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shorter entries

I've decided that maybe the trick to keeping up with a blog, for me, would be shorter entries. It makes me really sad that most people don't appreciate the art of blogging. Online journaling is amazing. I will always have it so I can look back, though I spend far too much time doing that.

Logging in to blogspot.com made realize just how forgetful I can be. I made an email address for this site and for other sites and job applications called echilensky@gmail.com. That sounds far more professional than c.chemicalgreen@gmail.com. A week ago I created yet another address with a new boring name for the same purpose. erin.chilensky@gmail.com. Wow. I'm continually doing things like this. I've fixed my resume so many times, not realizing that it was already fixed and just saved in four other documents. Do I need help?

No comments:

Post a Comment